Astri Group is looking for a junior JAVA developer who would help to develop the digital future Jaga
You want to be part of the largest Estonian retail property developer and help to develop the digital future of Estonia? You are a good team player and you know how to develop in JAVA?
Amazing. Because we are looking for an enthusiastic developer who is willing to take the role of junior Java developer.
Our tech stack includes Java Ninja Framework, Hibernate, Jetty, Jenkins, Apache, MySQL, Ubuntu, Git, Bootstrap 4.
What makes us love our job?
Astri Internet is the online arm of Astri Group. Our daily life is to develop, manage and automate the digital world of Astri Group. We create innovative digital solutions and improve existing ones.
Our goal is to create solutions that simplify the daily work of our people, may they be employees, partners or customers.
Besides developing environments, we are building tools for our 1000 partners which they can use to attract customers and grow their businesses both offline and online. We also craft omnichannel experiences that make shopping easier and more fun for our millions of customers each year.
Your main task is to be a JAVA developer working closely with our existing top-notch development team and partner company to develop, implement and manage the Astri Group's digital strategy. Aiming at further growth in e-commerce and omnichannel retail.
Among other things, the digital strategy includes:
• Improving and developing our e-commerce and sales platform.
• Improving partner self-service system.
• Managing the digital home of Astri Group's centers and markets.
• Developing center wayfinders and navigation.
• Developing the omnichannel user experience.
• Interfaces of our gift card systems.
• Data interfaces with banks and partners.
• Interfaces of digital marketing systems.
• Managing systems (databases, applications, and servers).
What helps you succeed:
Previous work experience is an advantage.
Very good communication skills.
Fast learning and open-minded thinking.
What makes you extra special:
Previous experience with front-end development is a big advantage.
Interest in e-commerce.
You see development as a way to a greener future and want to contribute to it
• Awesome offices in Tartu (the new Astri HQ in Lõunakeskus) and Tallinn (in Baltic Station Market, right next to Telliskivi Creative City).
• Fresh fruit, lots of coffee, a good sense of humor and many bad jokes, what else can you want from an office?
• Feeling like you want to develop yourself? Find some courses to do and take advantage of the company sports compensation
• We love what we do and we love our team. That is why we organize special team events and you can find us playing board games at the office late in the evening.
• We offer a stable and comfortable environment, with smiling faces. Yes, actual Estonians actually smiling
• Want to take a moment and relax from Java code? A masseur will get your mind off it.
• Eat lunch or shop! We have in-house offers in all Astri Group’s centers and markets.
• Want to work from the beach during the summer? No problem, we also have offices in Pärnu and Narva.
• You can work with an experienced and ambitious team and get support from the largest Estonian retail property developer.
• Your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of people because Astri Group operates large shopping centers and markets in four of the largest cities in Estonia and is rapidly expanding online.
Languages: Estonian, English, Russian (would be cool)
Working time: Full-time work
Start of work: ASAP
Deadline: 1st of March
Contact person: Marleen Kirss email@example.com
Address: Ringtee 75, Tartu
Lõunakeskus. +372 4 438 446